September 19, 2010

The man,was so attracted by the ladys figure that he started following her.

It was thick date farm, in the midst of it there is a spacious foothpath. She was walking on it freely. She is an obedient servant of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) She is living accordingly to islam. She was so immersed in her thoughts,that she didnt notice,a man following her.
The man,was so attracted by the ladys figure that he started following her. She heard the steps behind her, and turned back. She was scared to see this handsome man following her. She walked fast and turned back frequently, to see the man who was behind her. Suddenly the man ran and caught hold of her.
Oh! dear,where are you from? Are you from heaven? You have a beautiful eyes, which stole my heart. Each time, when you turned back, it really captured my mind. Its like a black soft pearl in glowing crystal bowl.
My dear, i cant wait more, i feel to be drowned in your eyes, and let me for it.


Stop it! Fear Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala). He is watching all your deeds. Now please leave me.
No, i will not leave you untill i fulfill my needs.
Please, let me go for now,look , thats my home. If you free me now, I promise, i will be back after sometime.
The man obeyed her. He felt that she will keep her promise.
I will be sitting under this tree, untill you come back. I believe in you. If you dont return back, i will sit here untill my death. Its my word.

Relax here, i will be back as soon as possible.You can believe me.
She ran to her home,locked up in her room and started crying-
Oh! Almighty, what have i done? I have promised that man, that i will be back for fulfiiling his feelings. Please forgive me Lord.
You created me as a woman. I dont know whether its my fortune or misfortune! I felt bored, and just had a walk in the farm, if this is my sin, forgive me Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) Show me a way to repent. She cried and prayed with broken heart. After sometime she took a decision. She got up, rubbed her tears and called out for her servant. The servant came. She asked her to bring a knife, bowl and a silk cloth to cover the bowl.
The servant brought the things for her. She took the knife and scooped out her both eyes into the bowl. Blood was rolling down from her cheeks.
The servant was alarmed to see this deed.
What have you done my child? Are you mad? What terrible sin did you do, for punishing yourself like this?
No, i am not mad. Now, i really feel content.
Go, cover this bowl with the satin and give this to that man, who is sitting under that tree.
She also said few things to be told to him.
The servant went to the man.
Are you waiting for some one?
Yes, i am waiting for a young lady, who stays in that home.
She told me to sit here. Who are you?
I am that ladys servant. She has sent a precious gift for you!
The lady handed him the bowl. The man removed the silk cloth, and was shocked to see the thing in it.
What is this, i cant believe it. These are those eyes which intoxicated my brains. Oh! Almighty, what have she done?
Dont cry as a fool now, These were those eyes which filled your heart with evil thoughts. She told me to give this to you and say that she doesnt want this eyes which provacated your thoughts to do sin. she also said, Prostitution is haraam, never indulge in it, it will burn you.
She has repented for the word she has given to you. Now its your turn, live as a good musalman and never go or do against Islam.

2 comments:

sufyan said...

assalamualaikum os this a true story???????

Anonymous said...

allah does not permit anyone to hurt their bodies.this story cant be true