March 30, 2011

“Unlearned or illiterate”

There are various points in life that are deep thought provoking to a man. He gets speechless by not only the “Listener” but also he gets completely unaware of the environment around him. He cannot hear to the voices around him…!! Then slightly he starts feeling that there is still a sound….that is the heart-b...eat..!!
I was always fond of doing tough tasks..! even in my exams I used to attempt the toughest question..!! I don,t know why but the toughest thing seems easy to me..!! I could work on any of the computer programming language and also I read every book related to programming language and by the grace of Allah (God) I never faced any difficulty..!! but one day somebody asked me like this “Have u ever read Quran??”

And I replied Quran is really tough…I cant understand it…not only Arabic but I cant even understand its urdu translation..and so Quran is hard to understand and read…in response to this that I said the enquirer asked me just this:
“what is the benefit of all these certificates that u are achieving? Have u ever tried to have a certificate from Allah? And He (Allah) grants the certificate through only a book (Quran).. After death when u will be realive infront of Him(Allah) so what wud u show to Him then..?do u have any certificate from Him? Will u tell Allah that His book is tough or that u never tried to study Allah’s book(Quran).

No comments: